We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pregnancy is not a disease, but it changes the reactions of your body. That is why, this winter, it is better to reduce the physical efforts in case of extreme cold, limit the outings in case of ice and protect your skin well. Here are the 3 precautions to take.
1. Do you spare
- The cold does not just favor the spread of many virusesit puts the organism under severe strain, and blood circulation especially. It narrows the diameter of the blood vessels. So, to fight against cooling, your heart starts beating faster, even if you're in good shape. This increases blood pressure and can affect the progress of your pregnancy.
- If moderate physical activity is recommended during pregnancy, even in the cold winter, it is best to limit your physical effort.
2. Limit your movements
- It's not about staying cloistered during the winter. But in case of snow and ice, if you do not have to go out, stay home. Climatic conditions and pregnancy increase the risk of falls and accidents are increased by your condition. On the one hand because of hormonal changes, your ligaments are more lax, which weakens your joints, your ankles in particular, on the other hand the weight gain a little to balance your body ...;
3. Protect your body from the cold
- When you go out, cover yourself by putting on layers of clothing which should not be too tight. Favor the extremities by protecting hands, head and neck with gloves, hat and scarf.
- Remember to moisturize your skin with creams for the body, face and hands without forgetting the lipstick.
- Drink a lot without waiting to feel thirsty.
- Prefer a balanced diet, rich in slow sugars (pasta, rice, cereals, breads), not to mention fruits and vegetables to have your vitamins account!
Your child: our advice for the protect from the cold.